Report: Demand for Cloud Computing Increases
Cloud computing services are factoring into the increased global demand for electronic health records systems, according to a new study from Research and Markets, Dublin. The firm’s new research, titled “Global Hospital-based EMR Market 2012-2016,” calls for the global EHR market to increase at a compound annual growth rate of 7.46% over the next three years.
It attributes the expected growth to findings of increased demand for cloud computing services for EHRs, as well as for advanced health monitoring systems that integrate with such systems. High implementation costs, however, were listed as a possible challenge to such aggressive market growth.
Key questions answered in the report include:
- What will the market size be in 2016 and what will be the growth rate?
- What are key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
Research and Markets’ report was prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with input from various industry experts. It covers the EHR markets in the Americas, EMEA and APAC regions, as well as the current global-based EHR market landscape and its growth prospects over the next three years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in the market.
A single user electronic version is available for $2,000. You can request one free hour of a Research and Markets’ analyst’s time when you purchase the report.